Yes, you can use your personal device to access your Gmail account. However, the Technology Department does not offer support to set this up. We do however, offer "How To" information regarding setting up your personal devices on our help site. Please refer to the knowledge base. NOTE: We do not offer support for personal devices.
Articles in this section
- Are my emails from Outlook gone?
- Will my Email Address Change?
- How will I access my email and calendar after Spring Break?
- Will my Calendar events transfer from Outlook?
- Will my Outlook Folders move over to Gmail?
- Can I use my personal device (phone, tablet, etc.) to access my school email/calendar?
- What if I don't understand something?
- Why are we moving to Gmail?
- I don't like Gmail! Is there any way I can keep Outlook/Exchange? It's what I was used to.
- Do kids have access to Gmail?