No, they are not gone. All of your emails from Outlook/Exchange will be transferred over to Gmail. When you get in Gmail, if you discover that some of your emails are missing, please submit a help desk ticket.
Articles in this section
- Are my emails from Outlook gone?
- Will my Email Address Change?
- How will I access my email and calendar after Spring Break?
- Will my Calendar events transfer from Outlook?
- Will my Outlook Folders move over to Gmail?
- Can I use my personal device (phone, tablet, etc.) to access my school email/calendar?
- What if I don't understand something?
- Why are we moving to Gmail?
- I don't like Gmail! Is there any way I can keep Outlook/Exchange? It's what I was used to.
- Do kids have access to Gmail?